Save with the DuraLabel PRO NFPA 70E Arc Flash Labeling Starter Kit
The Arc Flash Labeling Starter Kit includes everything needed to make arc flash labels for your facility. At its heart is the DuraLabel PRO 300 thermal transfer printer. This is an industrial quality printer that creates crisp, clear, durable labels and signs.
Arc flash database software included with the DuraLabel PRO 300 provides a quick and easy way to both print labels and manage your arc flash labeling information so you'll have a record of the information on labels throughout your facility. The software prints on 4" x 6" die-cut labels using a standard format.
You can also use software you already have on your computer, such as Microsoft Word or Excel. This way you'll be using software you are already familiar with. The DuraLabel PRO 300 CD includes hundreds of Word templates, including an arc flash label template. Just type the information you want on the label template and print it.
The Arc Flash Labeling Starter Kit Includes:
- DuraLabel PRO 300 Industrial Printer
- Cable kit
- Two CD set with drivers, instructional videos, labeling software, and templates
- 4 140' rolls industrial grade vinyl: 2 each of white and orange
- 3 rolls of die-cut arc flash labels (200 ct/ roll) of preprinted red "Danger"
- 3 rolls of die-cut arc flash labels (200 ct/ roll) of preprinted orange "Warning"
- 2 black ribbons (1 Standard, 1 Chemical Resistant)
The DuraLabel PRO 300 is not limited to making arc flash labels. It is a complete labeling solution for all your labeling needs. From pipe markers and wire markers to bar code labels for tools or reflective labels for vehicles, the DuraLabel is a versatile, reliable label printer that can help make your facility safer and more efficient.
Please give us a call at the number below for more information about the NFPA 70E Arc Flash Labeling Starter Kit.